Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy Summer

I'm sorry, I have been a bad blogger, life has been so busy lately and I don't foresee it calming down anytime soon!!
My sis did my new banner, let me know what you think!

Some of the thing I've completed recently:

The flying pig for my friend Jacqui. I used my Pig pattern with wings from Roxycraft's pig. She loved it so much now she wants a bigger one to hang in her hair salon!! That is on the backburner for now because I have so much on my plate for now.


I call this the Lippy frog, pattern is from Roman Sock but I had a different weight yarn for the white (on the bottom) so I thought well I will just make it an extra row... and it worked til I went to sew the pieces together!! LoL, well that was pretty funny because it totally warped his bottom lip. So I decided he must be allergic to flies and needs to be on a strict froggy vegetarian diet so he doesn't go into anaphylactic shock! The swelling has gone down some now and he is much healthier without all that fatty fly meat!

Here is the garden as of a 5 days ago, it is getting crazy big!! I have now gotten about 20 green beans out of it and a yellow squash!! I did lose some squash and zucchini because my soil settled and needed refilled. Since then they have been much happier!!
This is another little (!) edition to the yarn, yes it is a grass killer but dd11 and dd13 have had a blast on it since we brought it home! Its great exercise and gets them outside!
I will try to post more. Right now I am currently working on crocheting a scrubbie tawashi for a beginner crochet class I am doing at Ewetopia in early August, I also need to make another jellyfish for an Amigurumi class I am doing end of July also at Ewetopia .

No comments:

Post a Comment