Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bleh! Tuesday Blahs...

So today wasn't super great at that place that pays me to work there. Sometimes I just get so sick of all the petty, stupid drama. I am sure many of you know what I mean. I won't go into details but needless to say people need to get a life and look at life from different views!


Oh who cares, no one peeking at this blog does. So I am looking for someone who can help me fix up this blog, help me figure out how to do a nice header, I have the basis of one but don't know photoshop well enough. Help me out on how to get buttons to my fave sites on here, tell me what is needed, what I should keep out, etc... JUST HELP PLZ!!!


I currently am working on some new patterns, they are a surpise, I want to carry this further if I can and perhaps get into selling patterns and teaching more classes. I really enjoy this and would like to pursue this more. Hence why I cannot improve on the blog since my wee little mind only focuses on one creative thing at a time!!


Garden pics from 6/3/09 (everything is twice that size now!):


These pics are of my Topsy Turvy Grape Tomato, yellow squash and the new (live) cucumber plants. I will update with pics from today soon! Everything is growing so fast!! I have blooms on my zucchini already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment