Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Already?!?!

Holy cow time passes fast. This weekend sped by but I got a lot done! It was gorgeous out and so sunny. I planted my container garden and hope to have some nice veggies in month or so. Here is what I planted:

  • Grape Tomatoes - Topsy Turvy (had to try it)
  • Cucumbers
  • Pole Beans
  • Yellow Squash
  • Zucchini
  • Baby Pumpkins (kids request)

I also got the rest of my perennials planted and I hopefully should be done planting for the year. Oops, forgot that someone from work is supposed to bring me a couple of hostas and a Rose of Sharon bush ( I trim these into tree shapes). I will post the pics when I get time to upload.

I also finished two more owlets and fixed my two froggies. I now have enough for the class in June. I wanted to showcase different sizes and colors for people to choose from. I even am in the process of felting one of the little frogs to see how it turns out.

I also posted my pig pattern on Craftster.com and seem to have gotten favorable responses so far. I also have it posted on ravelry.com. I really need to get my sheep up and to decide if I want to give out my flamingo pattern for free or try to sell it. I wish I knew how to do a pdf better so it looked more professional. I could research it but that would take away from my crochet time!
My sheep (pattern I created):



and the large flamingo and small flamingo:




Now I am working on an awesome pattern by WolfDreamer, it is Mario Bros. Mushrooms!! Standby for pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment